vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified
22815973

I just bought a 2006 Passat(3.6L) The fuse diagram in the

I just bought a 2006 Passat(3.6L) The fuse diagram in the manual(came with the car) is not correct. How can I get a correct one (VIN WVWAU73C66P088401)?

I am also having trouble obtaining the correct routing diagram for the serpentine belt.

Thanks,
Gary
Welcome to just answer!

What fuse are you looking for because there is several fuse boxes in the vehicle? and i will get you the correct serp belt diagram
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I know where the three boxes are located. Instead of asking about a specific fuse, is there a way to get a reliable diagram for the 3 locations so I can have it in my car?
Ok heres the picture for the belt give me a little bit of time and i will get you the info on the fuses
graphic
graphic
graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
graphic
graphic
graphic
graphicgraphic
Here you please dont forget toclick accept for my answer/advise thanks for your patience