vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician VW Certified
22815973

Own a VW Jetta 2006 2.5L. I need to replace my Blower Motor Resistor.

I own a VW Jetta 2006 2.5L. I need to replace my Blower Motor Resistor. I don't know where the Blower Motor Resistor is located in the car. I need some drawings or pictures and some instructions.
Welcome to just answer!

Give me a minute ill get you a picture it is located under the dashboard on the passenger side floorboard you will have to remove a plastic trim cover and look up you will see it there its white . Disconnect the connector going to it and puch in the tabs on each side and slide it out heres the picture

graphic

• Disconnect electrical connection -1-.
  • Press locking mechanism in direction of -arrow- and remove Fresh Air Blower Series Resistor With Fuse N24 from heating and ventilation unit
I hope this helps please dont forget to click Aceept for my answer /advise let me know if you need anything else on this issue thanks