David, VW Master Technician
Experience:  VW Master Technician Certified for 9 years, ASE Master Technician Certified
5856072

Where can you enter a VW VIN Number and have it reveal the ...

Where can you enter a VW VIN Number and have it reveal the specs on that particular car? I''m trying to sell a 2001 Jetta and need to create a list of features on that particular car.

Give me the VIN and I will run it on VW's sites

David DeLeon, VW Master Technician

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to David's Post: David,
The VIN number is XXXXX I'll be waiting for your reply

I have the printout, you do have a recall open, I can fax this to you so that you can have it repaired at a dealer at no charge. On the printout is all the information you are asking for.

David DeLeon, VW Master Technician

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to David's Post: Thanks again David.
Please fax the printout to me at(NNN) NNN-NNNN I will get the recall fixed at the VW dealership in Montgomery.
When I get the print out I will "accept" you answer.
NEED CLARIFICATION: I received your info on the recall but still nothing on the specs for my car. Are they coming?

What are you looking for, everything from color code to dates are on that sheet.

David DeLeon, VW Master Technician

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to David's Post: I'm sorry. I'm not very auto savy. I was looking for the type of description that comes on the window sticker or dealer's invoice, i.e. options, how it is equipped, engine specs, wheels, tires, etc., even the original cost, etc. If that information is not available, I understand. Essentially, I wanted to show prospective buyers the same information as what might have been on the original window sticker.
Pay me the courtesy of one final reply then I'll leave you alone.
Thanks!

Thats ok, When I get home tonight and have a little more time, I will check online, I belive that kelley blue book might have something like that, KBB.COM, but I will check later this evening.

David DeLeon, VW Master Technician