Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

Spark plugs on my 2.1 S Volvo, miles are 165000+ unknown

Customer Question

spark plugs on my 2.1 S Volvo
JA: How many miles are on the car? When was the last time the plugs were changed?
Customer: miles are 165000+ unknown when last changed
JA: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: 2011 S 40
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have done nothing accept get it into my garage and done nothing. I am a retired diesel mechanic, and Volvos are a new adventure!
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't even locate them! Where are they?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 29 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and prepare your answer. Be right back...

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 29 days ago.

Thanks for holding!

To access the spark plugs, the ignition coils will first need to be removed. The spark Plugs are below. The ignition coils are located under the top cover. I've wrapped up the procedures you will need into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/yhkwKV

Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 28 days ago.

Hi! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this issue? Any other questions you had? Was there something you wanted addressed that I may have missed in my answer? Did you find my answer helpful?

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 26 days ago.

..