Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I'm back, I was on line in Oct. I have a 1989 Volvo. The

Customer Question

I'm back, I was on line in Oct. I have a 1989 Volvo . The burn out light on the dashboard stays on when the head lights are on. My mechanic has checked all my lights and still can not find out why the light stays on. Gloria S.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

the problem is some bulbs taking to much amperage and they keep that bulb light on dash that is your bulb failure warning you can have bulbs working but if they take to much current you than must replace bulb relay and both rear tail light assembly to fix the issue very common . please rate positive answer or press green accept this will keep us locked and you can reply much faster to me .

Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

please rate positive answer or press green accept this will keep us locked and you can reply much faster to me .