Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

I need 97000 miles maintenance work - What is done in this

Customer Question

I need 97000 miles maintenance work - What is done in this maintenance work. can you send me the list of things done on my e-mail***@******.***
JA: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: model xc60 year 2010
JA: Are you fixing your XC60 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know how much 97000 maintenance will cost.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: O K I will bring my care and let you do the maintenance Where are you located.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and prepare your answer. Be right back...

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for holding!

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the service schedule for this mileage interval into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/2TLvQy

Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this issue? Any other questions you had? Was there something you wanted addressed that I may have missed in my answer? Did you find my answer helpful?