Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 2002 volvo v70 awd 2.4l turbo. I have multiple

Hi i have a 2002 volvo v70 awd 2.4l turbo. I have multiple engine light codes and abs codes. I have 6800 TC control valve 4000 CP valve, 4024 leak diagnostic unit pump, 510f vehicle speed signal 9400 brake pedal sensor 4010 leakage detection module and 6410 exhaust cam reset valve. Where should i start with this?

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all of these codes occurred at the same time check for any broken or damaged wiring on the engine and leading to these components here needing repaired or replaced.If all wiring is checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete