Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

2004 Volvo S60 R. Codes for Communication w engine control

Customer Question

2004 Volvo S60 R. Codes for Communication w engine control module U100 1A5E 0336. Codes for Communication w sophisticated air bag U115 1A62 0337. I list three codes for each as I think these are all for the same thing. Am I right? Also the*****does not function. I am replacing a diff temp/pressure sensor as I also have a 0001 code. Also a code for turbo boost malfunction 6806 and P0299. Where's my problem there? The driveability problem is that sometimes the throttle seems to be inoperative. Sorry I am all over the board, can you help? Thanks Jack
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect and see if you can locate any wiring issues leading to the engine computer itself needing repaired or replaced.If all of these codes occurred at the same time this may be a wiring fault leading to or at the computer itself.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. already let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete