Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

Have a 2016 XC90 T5 momentum and would like to change the

Customer Question

Have a 2016 XC90 T5 momentum and would like to change the front to look exactly like the R-Design. From pictures, it seems like the front spoiler (lower lip) and the grill above the foglights are different while the bumper looks the same to me. I did a bit of research but the bumper part # is different for non-R to a R. So my question, is it possible to change the front spoiler/lip and the grill while keeping my original bumper?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately the only place you may be able to obtain this info from in most cases is from a dealer.They may be able to look up the parts and see if they are interchangeable in your model here.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete