Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

What are the frame measuring points for a 1998 volvo v90

Customer Question

what are the frame measuring points for a 1998 volvo v90
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases info like this can be difficult to obtain and may need obtained by a dealer as they can sometimes look this info up or obtain this info for you.If this is or was attempted already with no success or is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
On my Volvo the car was taken and put in reverse and it stopped when it hit a house. The right rear hit that a glance and it flatten the tail lights and broke the right rear long window. The right rear door wont shut .What is it that i need the frame measurements so I can pull the frame back to specks. I'm 70 years old and years ago in the 1960's I use to repair cars that were banged up .The volvo is newer and i dont have that information that i need to pull the body back to spects.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not have this info here on the measurements but someone else here may have this.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist with this further.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks pete you did the best you could.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Your welcome