Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I've got an 06 xc90 code 9c03, today went to the dealer and

Customer Question

Hi I've got an 06 xc90 code 9c03 , today went to the dealer and bought a new antenna ring, same intermittent problem plus the light in the antenna ring is inop, alldata has no diagram for this security system, any thoughts?
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked for any damaged or broken wiring leading to the antenna ring this needs done.If there is any wiring or connection issues this will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
got it fixed but thanks for your help anyway
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Your welcome.Glad to see it has been resolved.If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete