Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

I have a 1991 Volvo 240 station wagon, just replaced the

Customer Question

I have a 1991 Volvo 240 station wagon , just replaced the coil & I am not getting spark to the plugs. What could be the problem?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure the electrical wiring and connections to the coil are all clean and tight.If any issues are found with the wiring or connections this will need repaired to resolve this fault here.If these are or were checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete