Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 1997 volvo s70 stationwagon I'm using it in a demo

Customer Question

I have a 1997 volvo s70 stationwagon I'm using it in a demo and I was pulling out some of the unnecessary wiring harnesses(windows lights airbags etc..)and left the car running while I Did so I then shut the car off and started it back up again to make sure it would still start.I then started removing tape and zip ties from the bundle of wires that runs across the dash at the base of the windshield and went to start it and it wouldn't turn over I'm wondering what sensors must be plugged in for the car to start or where to even start looking
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Will the engine at least crank?

If it will not crank then we need to focus on the ignition switch.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris