Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

I have a 2004 volvo s80 that I cannot get started to save my

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2004 volvo s80 that I cannot get started to save my life.
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: yup I replaced that and checked the wires. the car had an immobolizer code due to bad transponders for both of my keys. I took out the cem, the ecu and both keys and had them re flashed and the transponders have both been replaced
JA: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes repairing it myself. I have checked the timing its good.replaced the battery, checked the wires. replaced the cam and crank sensor along with the crank sensor mount due to it being cracked (directly over the fly wheel) reflashed the cem and ecu and got new transponders for both keys. I changed the plugs and coil packs and with all of that i am still not getting spark or injector pulse. I checked my fuel pressure and i am around 45 - 50 psi maintained durring crank and holds the pressure
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: there are no codes except for a faulty airbag for the passenger side
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also checked and tested all of the fuses and relays and shunts on the CEM, as well as the 3 fuse boxes, trunk, the driver side compartment, and in the front of the car.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have a scan tool. it is an Autel ds708 maxiDas and it is telling me that there are no issues and the immobolizer passes all the tests and said start possible.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

so you took cem out and who did program it ?how

Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

you program keys and cem and ecm by who and how I need to know little more there what you did

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a friend at a volvo dealership who hooked it up to a computer and cloned it. the process i have no idea on how they do it but he did it. We did this due to the immobolizer issue. that is no longer an issue
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my main issue is the not getting any pulse to the injectors with a noid light. it is not the fuse the fuse is good and it has a new crank sensor so i have no idea on what the issue is now
Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

what fault codes show up

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
there are no fault codes other than an airbag code for the passenger side. resistance is too high and there is a lamp that is out. other than that no codes with the scanner
Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

I think you need to make sure all keys are getting recognized by cem and ecm I don't think I can help you here online much like this thru chat I don't know the answer

Expert:  Enes replied 2 months ago.

if you did not use new modules cloning can be issue for no start

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
okay, let me ask you this what would stop injector pulse?