Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

OK, I got the OEM ignition coil from the Volvo dealer, just

Customer Question

OK, I got the OEM ignition coil from the Volvo dealer, just installed it and it actually sounds like it is trying to start more than before, but still doesn't. And the engine light is still blinking. I am going to get a plug gap tool to make sure the spark plugs are gapped properly (even though they are supposed to be pre-gapped correctly when I bought them). How would I test the other coils to see if more are bad considering I can't start it?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 6 months ago.

Hi. Have you had the code checked in the computer to see what cylinder is skipping?

I see you viewed my response. DId you fix your car? do you need any assistance? Let me know so I can continue or close this question. Thanks.