Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

I have a 2005 Volvo s60R. I just finished re-clamping and

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Volvo s60R. I just finished re-clamping and re-sealing all of the upper side vacuum lines I could get to by removing the air box, etc. There are NO OBD codes coming up. But, when at full throttle at highway speeds in 5th & 6th gears, the engine starts to sputter. It idles fine. The only other thing is that at certain RPMs, there is a distinct whistling sound under minimum to lightish accel. Any ideas/thoughts? Dirty MAF sensor? leak in under car vaccuum lines?
JA: Does the engine stall right after starting? And what about hesitation or jerking during acceleration?
Customer: no stalling. only the hesitation, jerking under hard accel + the whistling noise
JA: Are you fixing your S60 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just the sealing of the upper vaccum lines.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I did not get any answer. But, the system said you needed more information --- but that I had already been charged!! Please delete my question answer request. I will only expect to be charged the $5.00 "Ask Fee." If I have been charged the larger "Answer Fee," I will expect to receive a credit in that amount!!!Thank you.

Sending in a refund request now.