Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 1993 850 GLT in which I just replaced the clutch

Customer Question

I have a 1993 850 GLT in which I just replaced the clutch kit in. I now have a no start issue and have replaced the cam sensor and crank sensor and have replaced the ground cable connection on the transmission from the battery. I have spark from the coil and distributor and have fuel pressure going to the fuel rail, but the injectors will not open. I can not figure out what I did wrong and need direction. can anyone help?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect for any damaged or disconnected wiring leading to the injectors or the engine computer.If a fault is found this will need corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. already let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete