Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

What is the duct routing for a 1993 Volvo 960. not getting

Customer Question

what is the duct routing for a 1993 Volvo 960. not getting cold air flow, maybe air mix valve not working
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually this is the temp mix actuator/valve at fault that causes this issue here needing replaced.If this was already tested/checked and found o.k. let me know.If it was not let me know and I will see if I can locate some test/checking info on this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete