Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Testing driving a 2008 XC90 with 88k miles, 3.2 6cyl. When I

Customer Question

Testing driving a 2008 XC90 with 88k miles, 3.2 6cyl. When I start to accelerate there is one click or tick sound, not a loud clunk. Same when I take foot off the accelerator, same one click. (We were joking around making it sound happen and calling it tick, tock.) Sound comes from the front of the car.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I spent the day boating with family and recently logged in and got all caught up. I see alot of waiting customers like yourself that were not helped earlier. Why I do not know but I believe I can help if you still need or want it. Please do not confuse this as my answer.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this possible CV joint failure.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not pleased because of the slowness to get a response. My initial request was 7/7. There was no response at all for over 24 hours. Then, see your own admission about " a lot of waiting customers". The car has already been repaired prior to your response to this on 7/13. I am not satisfied and will not use this service again. How do I get a refund?

Again sorry for the delay. I do my best to help all that I can as fast I can but I am only one person and I can not state as to why another did not respond sooner. Sending in that RR now.