Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

A 2002 volvo s60 isn't starting. It's stating alarm system

Customer Question

A 2002 volvo s60 isn't starting. It's stating alarm system service required.
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: No, lights and everything else works. But it's not turning over. The battery is new.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, we're stuck in the parking lot. We've tried the automatic lock and unlock a number of times. Left for a couple of hours and came back and it didn't start.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris