Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2004 XC70 - I have the constant brake light on. Checked

Customer Question

2004 XC70 - I have the constant brake light on. Checked pedal switch - not problem. Went to fuse panel to check relay switch but whole panel is not accessible without taking the forward side panel off. How do i do that. There seems to have been a recall on this switch replacing the one switch with two.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Got it open and found faulty relay
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Just logged today and am checking all the long waiting customers to see if they still need help. If so let me know.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris