Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Intermittent engine system service required sometimes brake

Customer Question

Intermittent engine system service required sometimes brake assist service required. 2002 s60 t5 manual transmission
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: Elm reader. No codes. No check engine light. Orange triangle intermittent. Cruise quit working
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Volvo Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have a part time mechanic. I buy parts. He fixes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: All else seems good. Pretty much run great
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry no one has gotten to you yet. I believe I can help on this concern. I can help now or tomorrow afternoon when I log back in if you do still want our help.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris