Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech

I have a 2007 S40 2.4i with the passenger side sunroof drain

Customer Question

I have a 2007 S40 2.4i with the passenger side sunroof drain not draining right. I have cleared the upper hose and intermediate section but can not reach the sound trap. A technician at Volvo in Virginia Beach said the only way to reach it is by removing the cowl. First, is that right, and secondly, how do I remove the cowl?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Volvo has released a service bulletin dealing with the type of water leak you are having including the drain hoses. I have enclosed it in the link below for your review. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.