Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

I have 2004 vollvo xc 90 sound onlu comes out of drivers

Customer Question

i have 2004 vollvo xc 90 sound onlu comes out of drivers side front speaker
JA: How would you describe the sound? Does it happen more when you're braking? Shifting gears?
Customer: Sound is fine. responds to channel and volume changes. I have had the ICM checked and it is fine. I also replaced the IAM and the Amp but still only one speaker works
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: see above
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 4 months ago.

most the time there amp mounted in frame under your passenger front seat they go bad can do that problem

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I resolved the problem. It was the after market blue tooth that was causing the speakers to cut out. I had already replaced the amp. Thanks.
Expert:  Enes replied 4 months ago.

i did not know you had that bluetooth but thank you for the update i make not for my self also for next person if need helps to check that also if you can rate ok neutral the question would be great