Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

The car stop and antifreeze wasnput in. The check engine

Customer Question

The car stop and antifreeze wasnput in. The check engine light came on yesterday and went off
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thats it. I am just concerned becausenthe light came on. I know it is time for my oil change
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No.
JA: OK! The Volvo Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: No l dont think so. I take of the car and sercice properly. Why did the car stop amd when antifreeze put in started
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model?Have you noticed coolant leaking from the vehicle onto the ground?Did the car stall while driving prior to adding coolant?Was the vehicle running different prior, during or after all this occurred?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Waste of my money. I want a refund. Tomorrow l will go to a shop. A shop can give me an answer b4 3pm tomorrow.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I can give you an answer right now, if you can reply to my questions.Why did you request a 26$ phone call if you just said you want a refund?