Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

I have a 2008 S60. The DSTC spin control warning started

Customer Question

Hello. I have a 2008 S60. The DSTC spin control warning started coming on randomly. Now it is on all the time and I get that message plus anti skid revision necessary. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That is pretty much it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: At first it would go away. Not anymore
JA: Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?
Customer: Nothing more. I will take it to a local shop but Volvo service is BAD where i live
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.
have you had it scanned for trouble codes?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Even in a dealership. I live in Mexico and service is horrible. Dealership was no good. An outside told me it "may be" the sensor in the sterring wheel but they are not sure. If they change it and it is not that one then they will have to change the one near the gear box. Does this make sense? I also tried having the rotational sensors cleaned but no luck.
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.
there is a steering angle sensor did they tell u the code number?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, they did not
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any further comments on this?
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.
can you get codes?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
will take me a couple of days but I will get them and get back to you.
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.