Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a 2009 volvo c70 that has issues starting JA:

Customer Question

i have a 2009 volvo c70 that has issues starting
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it has power, everything in the car such as lights and radio work properly
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: the car will try to start and turn over once or twice but then wont start
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?
Customer: ye
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: yes
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.
tell me your problem more in details