Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

I have a 2012 XC70 and the bluetooth breaks up terribly on

Customer Question

I have a 2012 XC70 and the bluetooth breaks up terribly on calls
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This can be an issue with the blue tooth receiver itself if this occurs with more then one phone.I have seen the receiver fail or act up like this here in the past needing replaced.Some are separate and some are built into the radio/head unit itself.This will have to be tested further to be sure of the cause here and then from there repaired to correct this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete