Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

My battery died yesterday. I took it out, charged it and

Customer Question

Hi, my battery died yesterday. I took it out, charged it and it seemed ok. After putting in the car it took a bit to start up but it did. While driving it, when I breaked at red lights, twice the car stopped. It a little and it started again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: At least till I can get the car out of the parking area at the university.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: It is volvo 2001 v70 wagon. Till yesterday it worked great. I think the battery worn off because the head light switch was left at the Non day drive position. When it stays like this the light are off while driving but turn on when the car is off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 5 months ago.
Hello Im Chris and I will assist you, let me know when you are on.