Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Volvo XC90 SUV: 2004 5 cylinder XC90 Volvo SUV. Car sat for

Customer Question

2004 5 cylinder XC90 Volvo SUV. Car sat for about a week in my garage while I was on travel. When I started it up after returning experienced a noticeable engine "tappit" high pitched rattle coming from top of engine - when in idol - but more noticeable when accelerating. No pool of water or oil under the car. No engine repair light on when running.
What do you think could be problem - and any idea of cost of repair by Volvo?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I believe I can help on this concern, but I see you have been waiting a long time. I need to know first off do you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris