Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

The clutch fan just stopped and temp guage started to raise.cleaned

Customer Question

the clutch fan just stopped and temp guage started to raise.cleaned the ect sensor it still didn't turn on
JA: The mechanics can certainly get you off to the right "start" -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: tried turning on defroster to see if it would activate it to turn on and it didn't
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible I have to pick someone up from Portland tommorrow so I really can't wait
JA: Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?
Customer: it has been running great besides this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!No vehicle information posted with the question. What year and model is the vehicle and what engine do you have?