Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing

Ting to get it timed right? JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Ting to get it timed right?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Replace them belt and lost their right timing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes been at it for days ($#{0}%!)
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: About everything, TDC #1 right?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: When it is TDC them timing mark don't line up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
hello can you tell me what model and engine size this is please ?
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you