Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Volvo XC90: We have a 2006 xc90 with an error code p0101. Intermittent

Customer Question

We have a 2006 xc90 with an error code p0101. Intermittent problem for a year with stalling on starting, goes with restart with more gas. Twice has quit while driving. Installed OEM MAS and worked well for month or two. Can engine light has been going on and off. Lately on for week, off for couple of days. Sometimes hesitates on acceleration. Will run rough, then light comes on. My local mechanic checked car for vacuum leaks then told me this is a known Volvo problem involving reading MAS, and he told me to take it to Volvo. What should I tell Volvo, and do they have a fix for this?
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
37 minutes ago I received an estimate of about 8 minutes. Have you sent me an answer I missed or did you want to revise your estimate?
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 12 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can you try all the steps in the link below?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/MAF.png -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris