Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech

Andy, I just bought a used 2004 V70 turbo wagon. Serpentine

Customer Question

HI Andy,
I just bought a used 2004 V70 turbo wagon.
Serpentine belt shredded today, it looks like the tensioner pulley is gone, there is just a spindle sticking out. Can you tell me what size bolts hold the tensioner to the block?
I'll be trying to replace later on tomorrow.
I have no service manual for this car, anything I should be especially aware of?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If my memory serves me right the mounting bolts for the tensioner assembly should be 13mm . I have enclosed the replacement steps in the link below as well as the belt routeing diagram. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.