Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

Volvo C70: my c70 was running and suddenly started to loose

Customer Question

my c70 was running and suddenly started to loose power and now it cranks but will not stay on
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Derek Werner replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome!Thank you for submitting your question to just answer. I am a Volvo master technician, and ASE master tech. I am sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I only strive for excellent service, i will be asking you a series of questions to give you the best possible help that i can.
Other then replacing the antenna key have you done any other diagnostics?
Hi how is everything going, were do you currently live? I am from western Montana. We have some great weather this time of the year! Did you notice any abnormal sounds from the engine when this occurred?Does the engine try to start at all? example starts and dies?Does the engine sound normal when it is turning over?Why did you replace the antenna key?Have you had fault codes read from the vehicle, if so what are the codes? I am positive we will get your vehicle up and running again very soonThanksWilliam