internal88, Mechanic
Experience:  I've been working on Import and European vehicles for 15 years. Diagnostic is my specialty.

Volvo C70 T5: I am having this same issue. Vibration felt through

Customer Question

I am having this same issue. Vibration felt through the steering wheel during acceleration. I feel it more starting from a dead stop but seems to be getting worse. With the car in park no vibration felt when engine is revved. Feels like something is out of balance. If it is the CV joint(s), how costly is that to repair? Am I causing damage by delaying the repair?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Brandon. Yes, it sounds like the CV axle is out of balance.The labor for the driver's side is 1.3 and the passenger's side is 0.9 hours.A new axle from the dealer will run you about $500-600 each.If you get a rebuilt axle from the auto store will run you about $200 each.Try not to delay this repair because it will dangerous to drive in high speed.Get it check out as soon as you can.Please rate me positive, thank you!