Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

2013 XC 70 T6JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

2013 XC 70 T6
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Error Message "Key Not Found"
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The dealer cannot seem to fix this so I guess its up to Me..
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: The car was partially flooded but all the repairs have been done regarding flood damage. Water barely made it inside the car, but all wiring harness's effected have been replaced.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.
you will have to have access to vida advanced scanner and than read monitor what the car sees as far keys proccessing there is not much you can do without that at home to get access for vida is like $300 a day program . you best way is to let volvo specialist work and take all wiring a part i know in chicago few places so i dont if you far away maybe is best ship the car to chicago here and let them work take all apart and test or sale the car how it is you just have problem that you cant do on your own or without scanner just waist of time i tell you upfront so you know .
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.
is your title salvage you bought the car not running ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.
YOU LIKE TO CALL YOU ? THEY WILL CHARGE MORE IS THAT OK WITH YOU ?