Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech

Volvo C70: i have a volvo 2002 c70 and started monday morning

Customer Question

i have a volvo 2002 c70 and started monday morning then suddenly lost power and now it cranks but will not stay on ? and it doesnt stay on again it seems like it wanted to start but it wont?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, Injector pulse at the injectors, proper fuel pressure (43 to 44 PSI) and good compression. To determine why the engine will not start you are going to need to check each one of these thing to see which one you are lacking. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will work with you to determine the cause.