Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

Volvo S80: i have a 2000 volvo s80 2.9 engine code p1175

Customer Question

i have a 2000 volvo s80 2.9 engine code p1175 is popping up says manufacturing control 1 fuel air metering
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The code P1175 can be set due to any of the following,Leaking Air IntakeLeaking ExhaustFuel PressureMass Air Flow (MAF) SensorIn order to determine the c cause you are going to need to check a few things, I have enclosed the thing to check in the link below. Copy and paste link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Lean%20code%20Apr%2021.pdf