Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

I have a 2002 Volvo S80 2.9 T6 with DTSC the mechanic

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Volvo S80 2.9 T6 with DTSC the mechanic replaced the brake booster with a new one and now I have the brake light ABS traction control on the odometer is not working and I have a message in the information center that warns me that I have a brake issue and to stop safely
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. Ok, possible causes are the input or output transmission speed sensor, wheel speed sensor, or abs control module. The abs control module, input and output transmission speed sensor harness connectors could have been unplugged or wiring damaged when the booster was replaced. If you have returned to the shop that did the work and they scanned the module for fault codes, I need to know what codes showed up.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The shop was closed there were two abs codes if I remember correctly one was 571 I can get them on Monday
Thank You
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,Ok, get them on Monday and post them here. To leave it open to post back on Monday, just dont reply to this post now- that leaves it open for 7 days for you to post back to