FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Volvo S80 2.5T: Jim, I am the owner of a 2006 volvo

Customer Question

Hello Jim,
I am the owner of a 2006 volvo s80 2.5T with 160k miles.
Today while driving the check engine light came on and 6 codes reported:
I did some research and all of them has to do with a valve and signal too low... As I check the OBDII port regularly (weekly), I'm positive that I didn't have any codes before, so I'm positive that all codes are related to the same problem. No recent work or repairs done, except an oil + oil filter changed 3 weeks ago.
Do you have any suggestions what this might cause? Other than the codes I didn't notice any changes in driving performance. Thank you!
Category: Volvo
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you tell me if any maintenance was done recently? Did the check engine light come on while the vehicle was moving or at a stop?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Bobby.No maintenance work has been done recently except for the oil change 3 weeks ago. The engine light came on while driving. However, I cleared the codes but the same errors came back right away while the car was not moving (idle). Hopefully this gives some more information. Thank you!
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Start by checking fuse 915 in the fuse box under the hood. See if it has blown as it is common to these circuits. If it is fine then you need to check the battery ground connections.