Andy, Volvo Expert Technician
Experience:  One of only a handful of ACTUAL Volvo dealership technicians on JA, ASE Master Certified with L1
3932822

I have a Volvo 2006 C70 with a cracked oil pan

Customer Question

I have a Volvo 2006 C70 with a cracked oil pan, can I replace it myself? I can't find a diagram of how to do it anywhere.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.I can post procedureYou would need to Accept the Offer Premium Service that I posted .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.......................................................................................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my payment, I'm not really happy how this thing works.
You posted that you could not find the procedures anywhereI can post the Factory Service Manual, but it costs me $$I do not work for Just Answer........You need to process the Refund on your pageContact Customer Service
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am a Volvo dealership technician. I am not sure why the other "expert" refused to supply the information without requiring extra payment. If you still need the information and have not processed a refund, I can help you out. Let me know. Thanks