Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

2004 Volvo v70r was driving and the car stalled. Changed fuel

Customer Question

2004 Volvo v70r was driving and the car stalled. Changed fuel filter...checked fuel to rail and its there. Checked for spark...spark on all. Cranks but won't start.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Half tank of fuel
JA: Anything else I can tell the Volvo Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: My car won't start.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Matt C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I would like to try and see if I can assist you. To start off, have you tried scanning the computer for any stored codes? I also see that you said you checked for spark and fuel, did you happen to check with a fuel pressure gauge? If so, what was the reading?Did you do any other tests that may be helpful?