Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

I lost my key JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in

Customer Question

I lost my key
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes mam. See im trying to figure out if it will be better if i just buy ok ne on ebay or just go to a dealership. What would you suggest?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Volvo Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No mam. Thank you
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Depending on the year of your Volvo its likely the new keys will require programming so you are best served to return to your dealer. By doing so you will be assured to get the correct keys and the programming will be done properly . The problem with E Bay is you are likely not going to get what you need and you will still need the programming.