Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

What does AVC failure on a Volvo Penta motor mean and how

Customer Question

What does AVC failure on a Volvo Penta motor mean and how can we fix it
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. This can indicate an electrical fault with this model here with one or more electronics acting up needing repaired or replaced.I would have the fault codes read out/checked with a compatible scan tool/computer to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.This has to be done to help locate and pinpoint the cause here for repair. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete