Dave Nova
Dave Nova, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Holli. I have a coolant leak in my xc90 2007. It is a slow

Customer Question

Holli. I have a coolant leak in my xc90 2007. It is a slow leak and the window is fogging up a bit...thinking it is a heater core
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My coolant sensor is on and there is a small puddle of antifreeze under the passenger side
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 6 months ago.
If the coolant puddle is at the rear of the engine compartment, near where the a/c would normally drain and the windshield is fogging up then you do have a leaking heater core.