Edward, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I've had 10 years of experience on the car line at 2 Volvo dealerships, Quality level Volvo tech.

Hey my 04 Volvo XC90 won't crank or start the interior light

Customer Question

Hey my 04 Volvo XC90 won't crank or start the interior light go out once key is inserted nothing work no horn,wipers nothing what do you think it could be?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What do you need to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Edward replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I believe your battery is dead, Can you try to jump start it with a jump box or a running car with jumper cables or do you have a voltmeter? Let me know if you can try any of those things. Thank you.