Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

I have a 2005 S40 and today the radio and heat didn't work.

Customer Question

I have a 2005 S40 and today the radio and heat didn't work. I can't even change radio stations or turn volume up. Its stuck on one channel
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked for any blown fuses at all this needs done.If any fuses are found to be blown the affected fuses will need replaced to correct this fault here.If all fuses are found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete