Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

The hard panel will not lower once the roof retracts back to

Customer Question

The hard panel will not lower once the roof retracts back to have top down.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I pushed button to put top back. Every goes back fine, but the panel will not go down to complete closing to have the car topless. It's a nice day.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

YOU MUST BE OFF OUT OF CALIBRATION IT LOST THE POSITION OF POTENTIOMETER SO ONLY WAY NOW IS TO RE CALIBRATE RE PROGRAM SYSTEM WITH ROOF SCANNER BUT THAT ONLY IS AT VOLVO DEALER THAT WILL RUN YOU $250 TO DO IN CASE SENSOR DO NOT RESPOND OR CALIBRATE YOU MAYBE ALSO HAVE TO REPLACE IT IF IT NEEDS .

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

ALSO PLEASE IF YOU CAN RATE MY ANSWER POSITIVE AND YOU CAN REPLY BACK TO ME ANYTIME AFTER RATTING SO YOU KNOW JUST WEB PAGE TRACKS THAT YOU RATE ME EVERY HOUR OR SO

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks for timely response.
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO ON YOUR OWN AT HOME

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

CAN YOU RATE THE ANSWER POSITIVE WEB PAGE MONITORS THAT YOU RATE ME EVERY HOUR OR SO IF YOU CAN DO THAT IT WILL STOP ALSO ALL THE EMAILS NOTIFICATIONS

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

THANK YOU ***** ASK ANY FOLLOW UP IF YOU HAVE