Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  15+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

My car was detailed today and now it won't crank gave me

Customer Question

My car was detailed today and now it won't crank gave me Imoblizer message
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It won't crank. I put key in ignition and it light up display but will not crank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

You can disconnect battery take plus and minus cables off the battery . Than take plus and minus cable ends and tape them together so they touch each other for 30 min this process will make hard reset to car computers and can bring car system modules online and normal function .

If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

If that don't help you must use scanner and then see what module maybe got wett from detail but try that above if don't help next step to use scanner

Expert:  Enes replied 9 months ago.

do you need more help ?